The stories about nice funny gnomes, which are searching for gold and singing happy songs while doing their work, are a common theme for slot games. It would have been strange, if the famous maker with more than 70 years of experience Aristocrat manufacturer had ignored such a storyline. The manufacturer created the slot machine in free Wheres the Gold, which has 5 reels und funny characters, which make the game a real fun. What is more, this slot machine enjoys stable popularity on the Internet and in land-based casinos. So where is the gold and are the gnomes ready to find it?
How to play on the slot Wheres the Gold
While playing this game the player does not need any slot casino tips, because the rules are very understandable even for beginners.
Immediately after starting the emulator, an image of a gnome, who found gold, appears on the screen and cheers can be heard. The player may use up to 25 active lines. To set their range one should do this:
- Find the sign Lines;
- Set the needed number of lines with the help of small +/- buttons;
- Continue to set the other parameters.
Another important parameter is the size of the bet. To make this setting, the player has to use the button, which is located on the left of the Bet sign. One has the opportunity to set a bet in size of 4 coins.
Thus, the minimum that can be put on all the lines is 0,50 and the maximum is 100. Users, who play Wheres the Gold slot for free, get 1 000 virtual coins on their bankroll.
To start spinning the reels, the player can use the Spin button. To activate the automatic spins, one has to press the button Autoplay. The paytable can be opened with the held of the Info button.
This is actually all a player needs to know about the settings in this online game.
Symbols and payments
The player should know, that only the combinations, which include 3 or more identical symbols, are considered as winning ones. Only they bring credits on the bankroll.
The gnome is not only the main character of this game, he is also the symbol, which pays the most. One can win up to 1 000 credits for a winning combination with the gnome symbol (when there are 5 of these on one line). The symbols with a trolley and a pick bring up to 300 and 500 virtual credits. The playing card symbols bring the smallest wins. For a combination with such a picture, the player gets only up to 150 credits on the bankroll.
When the combination is winning, the player gets to hear a nice melody and another button gets activated. It is the Gamble button, which gives the player the opportunity to start the risk game and to win some extra credits.
The Risk Game
The risk game can be activated after each winning combination. The player has only to press the Gamble button and the round will start. There is a playing card, which appears on the screen, but the thing about it is, that the player does not see, which colour the card has, so he has to guess. If he chooses the right colour, his win for the combination will be doubled, if not, he loses the credits. If the player has enormous luck, he can get his win multiplied by 4! If you like to risk, then we highly recommend you to check out our list of slots with risk games feature.
Free Spins on the online machine Wheres the Gold
The symbol with the dynamite on this slot machine acts like a scatter symbol. It does not only multiply the credits, but it also activates the free spins of the reels. The player can get up to 50 free rotations of the reels for 5 scatter symbols.
Give this game a try, spin the reels and visit the world of risk games and free spins. Well, at least you don't need to spend any money or time for registration. But, if after testing the demo version of the game, you want to try the game for real money. Visit the pages of casinos to get real profit from slot games.
How to win Wheres the Gold (cheats and tricks)
In any slot machine, your chances of winning pivot on RTP, the amount you have already spent and the amount you have won during the game. Besides, you should remember that, usually, a big win is 1,000 to 3,000 times the bet, so it makes no sense playing with a bet of 1 cent if you want to win more than USD 10–30.
So, in the following situations you will be better off doing as suggested:
- Your prize per spin is 100 times the bet or more — Move to another slot
- You get a WILD in more than 40% of the fields but your prize is less than 50 times the bet — Keep on playing
- You get a WILD in less than 40% of the fields — Keep on playing
- You get a WILD in more than 40% of the fields and your prize is 50 times the bet or more — Move to another slot
- You get Scatters twice in ten spins — Move to another slot
- You get re-spins three times in a row with a prize of more than 5 times the bet — Move to another slot
- You get free spins twice in ten spins — Move to another slot
- You win 50 times the bet or more in free spins — Move to another slot
- You get active bonuses twice in ten spins — Move to another slot
- The active bonus wins you 50 times the bet or more — Move to another slot
- You get automatic bonuses twice in ten spins — Move to another slot
- The automatic bonus wins you 50 times the bet or more — Move to another slot
- You get super bonuses twice in ten spins — Move to another slot
- The super bonus wins you 50 times the bet or more — Move to another slot
- Your current win is exactly half of what you need to get to stop the game — Keep on playing
- Wild Gambler
- Wolf Moon
- Dead or Alive
- Double Diamond
- Guns N Roses
- Book of Ra Deluxe
- Haunted House
- Reel Rush
- Twin Spin
- Game of Luck
- Coyote Moon
- Treasure Island
- Funky Monkey
- Mexican Slots
- Monkey In The Bank
- Koi Princess
- Double The Devil
- Pharaohs Tomb
- Day of the Dead
- The Wizard of Oz
- God of Wealth
- Mermaids Millions
- Fruit Shop
- Red Baron
- Mega Joker
- John Wayne
- Diamond Queen
- Extra Star
- Big Bad Wolf
- Apollo Rising
- Raging Rhino
- Black Knight
- The Invisible Man
- White King
- Garden Party
- 20 Super Hot
- Fire Horse
- Fairy Queen
- 50 Dragons
- Enchanted Unicorn
- Burning Desire
- Always Hot
- So Hot
- Natural Powers
- Sun Wukong
- Steam Tower
- Spinata Grande