The online slot Mystique Grove from Microgaming (one of the leading and most popular software makers of the 21st century) offers to play on 5 disks and 25 active lines to get a lot of fun and credits. The slot machine, which includes Wilds and Scatters, promises a maximal win of 1 250 virtual credits for a spin.
Mystique Grove slot review
The slot machine game design reminds on a bright forest with lots of beautiful fairies. Unfortunately, the wonderful creatures have to fight against the evil witch and the eagle owl. You can help fairies by collecting winning combinations. The slot machine is designed for the admirers of fantasy and magic. On our website you can read more about slot machines with the fantasy theme.
How to play the Mystique Grove game
The most important thing to do at the beginning of the game is to set the bet parameter. You can both regulate the bet in the block Coins or set the maximum number of credits by clicking on the Max Bet button.
The play-lines on this slot game are fixed, so after you have set the bet, you can go on and start playing. There are two ways of rotating the drums: by using the Spin button and with the help of the Autoplay button. The last one starts a series of automatic rotations (5 or 10, you decide on your own).
There are two blocks that will help you during your game. The first one is the Win block. It displays the last prize you hit after a winning combination. Another one is the Demo Coins. This one displays your balance. You should check them from time to time to be sure that you are on top of the satiation.
In case you have questions regarding the payouts, click on the View Pays button. It will open a table, which includes useful information about them in detail. It displays the payout table with all the pictures and their coefficients and the info about Wilds and Scatters.
Images and awards in the game
The pictures in the slot are divided into ordinary and special ones. Ordinary symbols are those that create normal combinations and bring credits for the successful ones. Special images carry out additional functions and can award you not only with credits, but with special prizes. The ordinary pictures in the slot are the following ones:
- The Witch (this image can bring up to 750 credits on the bankroll);
- The Fairy in red (this picture can bring up to 750 credits on your balance);
- The Fairy in green (this pictogram brings up to 1 000 credits on the bankroll);
- The Owl (this image brings up to 500 credits on the bankroll).
Other ordinary symbols are represented by playing card depictions (the usual numbers – 9 and 10, Jacks, Queens, Kings and Aces). Those are the most low-paying pictures of the slot machine. Combinations consisting of those won’t bring you big prizes.
The prizes depend on your bet. The more credits you set on one line, the bigger you win will be after a successful rotation.
The Wild symbol of this game substitutes for the ordinary images. It has the function to complete combinations, where one symbol is missing, to complete them. What is more, it can appear in a combination just to make it more profitable.
The Scatter with the logotype of the slot game brings additional credits. A Scatter can award you with up to 1 250 credits for a single spin. To hit such a high win, you have to have 5 of those symbols on the reels. If this game has woken your interest, visit proved and safe casinos to try your luck and win real money.
Another function of the Scatter is to activate the bonus game.
The additional game is activated by 5 Scatter pictures. When it starts, 15 flowers appear on the screen. The point is to click on the flowers and collect the credits that they hide. The game ends, when you click on the flower, which hides the word Collect.
How to win Mystique Grove (cheats and tricks)
In any slot machine, your chances of winning pivot on RTP, the amount you have already spent and the amount you have won during the game. Besides, you should remember that, usually, a big win is 1,000 to 3,000 times the bet, so it makes no sense playing with a bet of 1 cent if you want to win more than USD 10–30.
So, in the following situations you will be better off doing as suggested:
- Your prize per spin is 100 times the bet or more — Move to another slot
- You get a WILD in more than 40% of the fields but your prize is less than 50 times the bet — Keep on playing
- You get a WILD in less than 40% of the fields — Keep on playing
- You get a WILD in more than 40% of the fields and your prize is 50 times the bet or more — Move to another slot
- You get Scatters twice in ten spins — Move to another slot
- You get re-spins three times in a row with a prize of more than 5 times the bet — Move to another slot
- You get free spins twice in ten spins — Move to another slot
- You win 50 times the bet or more in free spins — Move to another slot
- You get active bonuses twice in ten spins — Move to another slot
- The active bonus wins you 50 times the bet or more — Move to another slot
- You get automatic bonuses twice in ten spins — Move to another slot
- The automatic bonus wins you 50 times the bet or more — Move to another slot
- You get super bonuses twice in ten spins — Move to another slot
- The super bonus wins you 50 times the bet or more — Move to another slot
- Your current win is exactly half of what you need to get to stop the game — Keep on playing
- Wild Gambler
- Wolf Moon
- Dead or Alive
- Double Diamond
- Guns N Roses
- Book of Ra Deluxe
- Haunted House
- Reel Rush
- Twin Spin
- Game of Luck
- Coyote Moon
- Treasure Island
- Funky Monkey
- Mexican Slots
- Monkey In The Bank
- Koi Princess
- Double The Devil
- Pharaohs Tomb
- Day of the Dead
- The Wizard of Oz
- God of Wealth
- Mermaids Millions
- Wheres the Gold
- Fruit Shop
- Red Baron
- Mega Joker
- John Wayne
- Diamond Queen
- Extra Star
- Big Bad Wolf
- Apollo Rising
- Raging Rhino
- Black Knight
- The Invisible Man
- White King
- Garden Party
- 20 Super Hot
- Fire Horse
- Fairy Queen
- 50 Dragons
- Enchanted Unicorn
- Burning Desire
- Always Hot
- So Hot
- Natural Powers
- Sun Wukong
- Steam Tower