Share or bookmark the Reely Roulette game on
Games of day
Special series of ‘2 in 1’ slots by Leander Games also includes Reely Roulette slot machine. It has 5 reels, 30 paylines, set of regular symbols and special bonuses that share elements of Roulette gameplay. Have you ever thought that Split and Straight Up combinations can be paid in slot? Well, this time lots of nice surprises await the player on its reels – discover what are they right now, testing free demo version provided below.
Reely Roulette slot review
Gameplay basics and tips
Speaking about adjustment of settings and betting options, Reely Roulette slot machine has no visible differences between other one-armed bandits developed by Leander. Online slot games menu panel provides set of buttons that allow to regulate number of paylines, to select stake per one line, launch automatic or manual spins, etc. To find out what options every single button is responsible for, check the following points below:
- It is possible to choose between 1 - 30 lines using point arrows placed next to Lines button
- The amount of coins per one line is easily selected with Line Bet button
- When these two options are adjusted, check Total Bet window to make sure you have wagered right
- If you are tired of hitting Spin button every single time, use Auto Spins option presented in this slots free online and launch 5 - 50 spins series in one click
- However, who sees the pleasure in triggering every single spin manually, press Spin
Info button stands for Paytable in this video slot. Click it to get more information about bonus features, regular payouts and lines paying schemes.
At the very bottom of playing field, one can see 3 small-sized icons necessary for regulation of sounds options, screen size and speed of spins produced.
To finish Reely Roulette slots options observation, we can`t skip special button with the help of which Spin Your Roulette feature is activated. It is located in right upper corner and available when maximum number of paylines are bet.
Online slots bonuses and features
To match the slots theme, all symbols presented in Paytable are designed as numbers on Roulette table layout. When 3 - 5 similar regular symbols (sometimes 2 - 5) appear on selected bet line, the combination they complete is paid with certain amount of credits:
- Symbols with 11 and 12 numbers have the lowest value – when 3 - 5 symbols of this kind are landed on a payline, the player receives 10 - 100 credits respectively.
- Balls with 7 and 8 numbers create more well-paid conjunctions, 150 credits is the highest possible reward for 5-icon combination.
- Balls from 3 to 6 continue to grow in value – up 400 credits can really matter while completing your free slot games balance.
Wild symbols is an image of Roulette wheel. It displaces other regular icons mentioned above while the Bonus symbol is not replaced. In turn, 3 Bonus symbols (pictures of Dealer) landed on reels 2, 3, 4 start Multiple Wheel Roulette bonus round. In its course, gambler is given 12 chips to place on board and one random spin to reveal the result. Maximum number of chips accessible for one bet is 9. Bet multipliers provided for this bonus round are stated in separate Paytable. Thus, for Chance combination it is possible to get 2x while the highest payback is 36x for Straight Up. If you like bonus games, then we highly recommend you to check out our list of slots with bonus games feature.
Being one of online slots with bonus games Spin Your Roulette feature also reveals additional number of multipliers up to x12. When this feature is on, slots playing field transforms into real Roulette table and the central position of the 5th reel acts as pocket of the wheel.
More games from Leander Games
- Zombie Rush
- Pablo Picasslot
- Potion Factory
- 7 Lucky Dwarfs
- Ali Baba and The 40 Thieves
- Dragon Slot
- Glam or Sham
- Golden Rome
- Khepri The Eternal God
- Little Red
- Lucky Tango
- Mad Pinatas
- Magic Building
- Magic Gems
- Octopus Kingdom
- Pampa Treasures
- Queen of Thrones
- Reely Poker
- Reely Roulette