Share or bookmark the Dollars Down Under game on
Games of day
Dollars Down Under
Online video slots are nowadays a popular way to spend ones free time. Dollars Down Under slot from the developer of software Saucify is dedicated to beautiful Australian animals and birds, which are also acting as symbols in this game. The interface of the slot includes 5 reels with 30 adjustable lines (that means that they are not fixed and that their number can be changed) and a control panel with yellow buttons, that help to set the needed game settings. On the reels of the slot the player can find ordinary symbols, for which one can get credits, and special symbols, which have various bonus features.
Dollars Down Under slot online review
How to play on the slot
After the user opens the page with the online slot with no deposit bonus Dollars Down Under, he sees a playing field with 5 reels and 3 rows, where the symbols are placed. Below the reels there are three different buttons, with which the player can start the game:
- Start – this button starts the ordinary spins: on this key Shock Spin once;
- Bet Max – players, who like to risk, can use this button to spin the reels with the maximum bet;
- Auto Spin – this button activates the constant rotation of the reels, during which the player don’t need to do anything. The player himself can decide how many spins the reels will fulfill.
It is recommended to set the needed setting before starting to spin the reels:
- The size of bet is set with the small button Coins (one can choose from 1 to 5 credits pro line for the bet);
- To set the nominal value of one coin, the player has to click on the button in the form of a silver coin;
- The button Lines sets the needed number of active lines (one can activate from 1 to 30 lines).
In addition, before starting the game it is better to check out the Paytable (which one can open by clicking on the button with the same name). A table with all the needed information about the symbols and the payments will appear.
After getting acquainted with the rulesof slot machine games to play, the user can click on any of the three buttons (Start, Bet Max or Auto Spin) to start the game and spin the reels. A spin is a chance to get a winning combination and to get coins for it. A combination is winning, when 3, 4 or 5 identical symbols appear on one active line. The more identical symbols the player collects, the more coins he will get. One should know, that each symbols brings another number of credits. If you’re the one who wants to get as much money as possible from the game visit Real Money Slots page of out website.
The symbols and payments of the slot Dollars Down Under
The symbols in this game can be both ordinary and special. The ordinary ones are:
- Playing cards. They can bring from 6 to 120 credits. The size of the prize depends on the number of identical symbols on one line;
- The pink bird Galan. This symbol can bring up to 200 bets back;
- The Platypus. The player, that gets the combination with this symbol, can expect up to 250 credits;
- The funny bird Kookaburra;
- The sweet ostrich;
- The Wombat. This symbol brings the biggest amount of credits (up to 2 000).
To get bigger prizes the player needs to collect winning combinations with the special symbols, because they contain bonus features. The special ones are:
- The Kangaroo. This symbol is wild. It can replace another symbol to complete a combination and to bring coins.
- The sleeping Koala. This symbol acts like a scatter in this game. It appears on each reel and activates the cool option Pick a Prize, which can bring additional credits and make the player richer.
- The funny dog Dingo. This symbol is the second scatter on this slot. If the player is lucky and collects three Dingo symbols on one line, he will get free spins and the reels will spin without burning coins.
This slot is suitable both for experienced players and beginners. Each person can enjoy the spins and prizes for them.
If you feel confident regarding this slot game, then try playing it on money in [[$whereToPlayLinks]] casinos.