Share or bookmark the Crazy 80s game on
Games of day
Online video slot machine Crazy 80s devoted to hot dances from previous century. That’s why main symbols of this Microgaming’s creation depict tape recorders, slender dancers and disco attributes. All details of the video slot, like colourful interface, design of the control panel and sound accompaniment, are matching the slot’s specifics. 5 reels, 9 adjustable lines, Wild and a Scatter symbols are waiting for players in this game.
Slot machine Crazy 80s - Symbols and combinations
How to play in the video slot without registration
Before launching Crazy 80s slot machine to enjoy dynamics of its spins one has to learn the game rules and features. The slot consists of 5x3 gaming reels with 9 payment lines, plus a control panel with two game modes (Regular and Expert rounds).
To get prizes the player must spin the reels using the big ping Spin button depicting a spiral, or blue square Bet Max button. The former starts one single classical spin of slot machine games on internet. Those who like playing fast and risky should choose the second button.
In the Expert mode, the player can start spins using the green Autoplay button, or green buttons marked as 10x and 20x. This way of spinning reels will suit those who use to play video slots machine to rest and relax.
Before spinning the reels, one should analyse the slot’s current settings. If those don’t fit your needs, you should edit some options:
- Bet max. This button is for setting bets per line, you may choose its value from 1 to 10.
- “+” and “-” determine the credits’ nominal.
- Select lines. This button defines the number of active payment lines. One more way to configure the number of lines is to point to a certain circle with number.
Also before starting the spins the player should take a look on payment table of slot machines by pressing the View Payout button.
All aforementioned regulators are available at any moment of the game. Learn more about slot machine game strategies.
Symbols and combinations of Crazy 80s slot machines by Microgaming
After each spin, there are images in all cells of the gaming field. If one line has from 2 (3) to 5 identical symbols, the player gets a prize..
Symbols of the game can be divided into three groups:
- Gaming cards (A, K, Q, 10, 9), that can bring from 10 to 150 points for a winning combination.
- Simple prize symbols of slot machines free depicting Rubik's cube and various accessories back from 80s, which can bring bigger prizes. The most valuable symbols of all are those that depict a dancer girl with pink earrings. In a winning combination, this girl will bring 20, 200, 800, 5000 coins for 2, 3, 4, 5 images.
- Bonus symbols, including Wild symbol (boom box) and Scatter (legs in green shoes). The former symbol can substitute for other symbols, completing the combinations; the latter one appears randomly and can bring 2, 10 or 50 bets. Wild symbol can’t substitute for Scatter.
Bonus rounds in the video slot maachine
Crazy 80s slot machine doesn’t have any additional rounds or risk game or slot machines for free game. The only bonus options of this slot are brought by special symbols that were mentioned above. If you like to risk, then we highly recommend you to check out our list of slots with risk games feature.
Crazy 80s slot machine is made for gambling fans that love music and disco. This game only has simple single spins and auto game, but no additional bonus rounds.
Does the description of this slot machine sound interesting? Try your luck playing this slot on [[$whereToPlayLinks]]