Share or bookmark the Dolphin Quest game on
Games of day
The Dolphin Quest slot machine is a creation of the British software maker Microgaming. It attracts players with a nice underwater slots design and generous payouts.
The game is played on 5 reels and 50 slots lines and does also include scatters and wild symbols. For more games with 5 reels visit the special section of our website devoted to such types of machines.The lucky player has the opportunity to win up to 75 000 virtual credits in this game. The additional second screen is also one of the peculiarities that make this slot game special.
Dolphin Quest slot game
About the game
The Dolphin Quest is a lot like a classic machine. It has no peculiarities regarding the interface or the payout system. Although it has special symbols and a bonus round, it is quite simple and the gamblers get familiar with the slot quickly. Other classical and at the same time modern slot machines can be found in [[$whereToPlayLinks]] casinos.
The interface of the machine consists of the control panel and the playing field with the drums and rows. The graphics and the music are on a high level and make the game even more interesting to play.
Playing on the Dolphin Quest machine
The first thing to do, when you are going to play on this machine, is to set the total bet. It is influenced by two other parameters:
- The bet per line, which is set by the Bet button (you can place from 1 to 5 credits on one line);
- The number of lines, which is regulated with the help of the Lines button (you have the opportunity to activate from 1 to 50 lines, which will take part in the game).
The Auto Play button starts the automatic rotations. Before starting this mode, you should choose the number of spins (10, 25, 50 or 100) that the reels should fulfil.
The View Pays opens the information table. It contains short game rules, the info about the symbol’s coefficients, etc.
The Spin button shouldn’t evoke any questions: it makes the drums rotate once (if you want to spin them for several times without your participation, click on Auto Play). The second click on it can stop the reels if it is necessary.
The additional settings
The additional interface of the slot machine consists of two pages and two buttons. They are used to set the technical parameters of the machine, which do not influence the playing mechanism, but increase the comfort. The pages and buttons are the following:
- The Options page. It opens the menu, which offers to set the parameters of the animation speed and the sound effects;
- The Stats page. It opens the statistics of the current game and contains information about the number of spins, the time of playing and the three biggest wins;
- The button with the question mark. It opens the table with the technical information, which contains the game rules, the description of the game mechanism and other useful things;
- The button with dynamic. It has only one function: turning the sound on and off. This one can be very useful, because lots of players get irritated by music while playing.
Symbols and payouts of the Dolphin Quest slot
As every other slots games, the Dolphin Quest machine includes ordinary symbols. They are represented by pictures of underwater habitants. The rarest and most profitable is the dolphin picture. One of these can bring up to 200 credits. The lobster brings the smallest prizes.
The other symbols (the special ones) are represented by scatters and wilds:
- The scatter starts the free spins series (by appearing on the 2, 3 and 4 reel) and does also act as a wild;
- The Dolphin Quest pictogram acts like a wild: it replaces almost any other symbol in the game to complete a combination.
The bonus round
The additional round of free slot machine online is activated when the bonus symbol appears on reels 2, 3 and 4. It starts rotations on a 3-reel playing field and can lead to big wins. At the end of the mini game the won credits go to the player’s bankroll.