Share or bookmark the Crystal Ball game on
Games of day
Crystal Ball slot machine review
The only prediction for today is that you are going to become rich! This happens if you start gambling Crystal Ball free online slot developed by Merkur. This is a gambling machine with great up-to-date graphics and interesting bonus mode which allows to win impressive cash amounts in case you play it for real money. Our website represents you only free demo meant for gamblers who want to have some practice. So, you start playing on five drums and five stripes of this video slot for playing credits, which have nothing in common with real cash.
Gameplay characteristics and rules
To operate the course of this game properly a player should use the set of buttons by means of which the control over the main functions of Crystal Ball is performed. In casino slot machines for free their amount is not very wide so that to get right into the nuts and bolts of all the functions will not be the hardest task in the world. Below we describe the objectives of each button included to the gameplay.
- Depending on your preferences you can start playing this game by two different ways. The first one is launched by means of Spin knob. The reels are rotated throughout a single gambling round. When they are spinning, starting knob turns into Stop key, and a click on it can stop the drums before the round is finished. Another opportunity to begin the round is Autostart. This button resides in the lower left of the screen and has ‘+’ and ‘-’ keys on both sides of it. Using levers with these signs allows to adjust the quantity of automatic uninterrupted rolls of the reels. The amount of rotations in casino slot machines for fun can be selected in a wide range from 5 to 100.
- To review a precise cash quantity which is on your balance at the moment, the size of stake and last win amount, consult the panel under the Spin key – it contains precise information concerning the state of your finances.
- Near this panel you will find the knob which controls coins which are placed on stake. Using ‘+’ and ‘-’ you can make this number higher or lower, regulating this number from only 5 and increasing it up to 100 rotations.
- In Paytable you can review the images represented in this game and how much each one of them is worth. Bonus rounds are also described in this division.
- The black board in the right corner contains other functional buttons. These are the the buttons used to adjust such user settings of popular casino slot machines as size of your screen, soundings and other parameters.
If you don't know how to play, read the main game rules in the corresponding section.
Symbols and rewards for combinations
As we already mentioned, to review details concerning images and payments which may be received, you should click on the Paytable key. Then you’ll see the board with pictures and their prices. If you’ve placed maximum possible stake, these values will be the following:
- On the lowest position of payment rate you will find pictures of cards – they are awarding gamblers with prizes of smallest possible price. In slot machines games to play icons from 10 to Q pay 10-200 credits, A and K bring 10-300 coins.
- Medallion and some green Potion pay 10-1500 credits (if you manage to land the longest possible chain of them).
- The Unicorn can bring up to 4000 chips, and the image of Sage awards with generous 10,000 coins.
Bonus symbols and rounds activated by them
The central image of the game, after which it is named, is a Crystal Ball. Being Wild and Scatter at the same time, this icon not only replaces others, but also awards you with 10 games for free, in case you’ve landed the chain consisting of crystal balls. They also pay independently on the free spins – in slot machines the combinations of these picture bring from 20 to 2000 credits.
More games from Merkur