The theme of the slot is dedicated to the struggle with rodents, to be more precisely – to the struggle with a raccoon. A fully equipped specialist is haunting this cunning animal, which is constantly mocking the poor man. This online slot is something unusual compared to the common fruit machine games. The three-dimensional graphics are pleasing the players eyes and the special options and the bonus round make the desire to play even bigger.
A bit about the slot game
After the game has loaded, the player gets to see a short intro video about the haunter and the raccoon and gets to know, how the paunchy man turned up near the house. The animation can be skipped, it is up to the user. Then appear the reels with the symbols.
All in all, there are 30 lines in this online slot, on which the combinations appear. Their number can be easil changed by the player, if he wants to. The bets in this game are set in credits. The maximal bet one can make is 150 credits (if case all 30 lines are active).
The winning combination begins always on the first reel and consists of 3 or more identical symbols. The coefficient of the combination is multiplied by the bet on the line and the outcome is the number of credits that get on the bankroll.
How the slot game is played
Some slots tips are actually not needed, because the interface is intuitively understandable, but the rules should still be read by beginners.
The slot machine offers two different ways of playing: the long and safe way and the quick and risky one.
The first one is a bit long. The player has to click on the Choose Coin button to set the value of one virtual credit. After that the lines, which will take part in the game, should be activated (this is made with the small buttons + and -, which are located on the sides of the Select Lines Block. A small tip: the more lines are activated, the bigger the eventual prize will be. With the +/- buttons, which one can find on the sides the Bet Per Line block, the needed number of credits is set on one playline. After all these parameters are set, the player can click on Spin and start playing.
The second way is a bit risky, but it is more fun to play. Choosing this way, the player has not to set all the parameters, which are listed above, he just needs to click on the Max Bet Spin. This button will automatically activate all 30 lines and set the maximal bet and the maximal coin value.
Those, who are not fond of pressing the Spin button over and over, can get use of the Autoplay button and just relax. At the begin the parameters will still need to be set, but after that the reels will rotate by themselves. The automatic spins can be stopped anytime by clicking on Spot Auto.
The information line contains these signs:
- Balance. The number of money in Dollars;
- Credits. The number of money in credits;
- Bet. The amount of credits per spin.
To make the game more comfortable, the players, which like to play silence, can turn off the sound by using the Turn OFF/On button.
Exterminator slot symbols
The main characters of the game are the haunter and the raccoon, of course, but there are also other symbols, which create combinations:
- Trash cans;
- A cage;
- A tail of a raccoon;
- A road sign;
- A calling card;
- A mat.
The pictogram with the poor paunchy man, who is haunting the wild raccoon, brings the biggest prizes. A combination of 5 haunters multiplies the total bet by 1 000. A combination of 5 raccoons multiplies the bet by 400.
There are also 3 special symbols with additional options:
- Wild (the van of the man);
- Scatter (the footsteps of the raccoon);
- Bonus (the house plan).
These symbols have different nice functions, which make the game more interesting: replacing less profitable symbols, starting bonus round and so on.
How to win The Exterminator (cheats and tricks)
In any slot machine, your chances of winning pivot on RTP, the amount you have already spent and the amount you have won during the game. Besides, you should remember that, usually, a big win is 1,000 to 3,000 times the bet, so it makes no sense playing with a bet of 1 cent if you want to win more than USD 10–30.
So, in the following situations you will be better off doing as suggested:
- Your prize per spin is 100 times the bet or more — Move to another slot
- You get a WILD in more than 40% of the fields but your prize is less than 50 times the bet — Keep on playing
- You get a WILD in less than 40% of the fields — Keep on playing
- You get a WILD in more than 40% of the fields and your prize is 50 times the bet or more — Move to another slot
- You get Scatters twice in ten spins — Move to another slot
- You get re-spins three times in a row with a prize of more than 5 times the bet — Move to another slot
- You get free spins twice in ten spins — Move to another slot
- You win 50 times the bet or more in free spins — Move to another slot
- You get active bonuses twice in ten spins — Move to another slot
- The active bonus wins you 50 times the bet or more — Move to another slot
- You get automatic bonuses twice in ten spins — Move to another slot
- The automatic bonus wins you 50 times the bet or more — Move to another slot
- You get super bonuses twice in ten spins — Move to another slot
- The super bonus wins you 50 times the bet or more — Move to another slot
- Your current win is exactly half of what you need to get to stop the game — Keep on playing
- Wild Gambler
- Wolf Moon
- Dead or Alive
- Double Diamond
- Guns N Roses
- Book of Ra Deluxe
- Haunted House
- Reel Rush
- Twin Spin
- Game of Luck
- Coyote Moon
- Treasure Island
- Funky Monkey
- Mexican Slots
- Monkey In The Bank
- Koi Princess
- Double The Devil
- Pharaohs Tomb
- Day of the Dead
- The Wizard of Oz
- God of Wealth
- Mermaids Millions
- Wheres the Gold
- Fruit Shop
- Red Baron
- Mega Joker
- John Wayne
- Diamond Queen
- Extra Star
- Big Bad Wolf
- Apollo Rising
- Raging Rhino
- Black Knight
- The Invisible Man
- White King
- Garden Party
- 20 Super Hot
- Fire Horse
- Fairy Queen
- 50 Dragons
- Enchanted Unicorn
- Burning Desire
- Always Hot
- So Hot
- Natural Powers
- Sun Wukong
- Steam Tower